2018 Movember in July Art Exhibition
Thursday 26th July to Sunday 5th August 2018
Gallery hours: Thursday to Sunday 10.30am to 4pm.
The Movember Foundation is a global charity working to address some of the biggest health issues faced by men: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health and suicide prevention.
The Macleay Valley Community Art Gallery will be celebrating and supporting The Movember challenge in July 2018 with a non-competitive exhibition in the Gallery at 5 Kinchela Street Gladstone.
The committee invites men to submit artwork in any medium for the exhibition. All entry fees will be donated to the Movember Foundation.
Exhibition terms and conditions: all work must be the original work of the artist.
· All art work must be presented ready for hanging on the galleries hanging system. D rings 7.5cm from the top or about 3.5cm from the top for smaller works
· All entries are accepted and displayed at their owner’s risk.
· Maximum size of art work 1.2m. This is to allow for maximum entries.
· Commission: 17.5% on sale of art works
· Enquiries at the gallery Ph:65675092 or Barbara 65690974
· Please attach labels to each art work showing artists name, price and title on the back of your work.
· Postal and Net entries close Friday 20th July, or can be delivered with artworks to the gallery on Monday 23rd July 2018
· Postal Entry forms to be sent to: MVCAG, PO BOX 3385,West Kempsey, 2440 Entry Form here (PDF )
· Artwork to be delivered to the gallery: Monday 23rd July 9am to 12 noon
· Artwork to be collected from the gallery: Monday 6th August 9am to 12 noon
* Opening night: from 6pm Thursday 26th July 2018
Entry fees can be paid by :
1) At the time of delivery of artworks to the gallery
2) Direct Deposit to the Gallery Bank account:
Bank :National Bank Australia
Account Name : Macleay Valley Community Art Gallery
BSB: 082-674 Account Number : 844478119
Reference: Please use your surname and MOV as the reference
3) Or by Contacting Barbara Huntington to make other arrangements 65690974
Exhibition Entry Form
Please complete and submit the form below or download your copy here