This page will show details of art events you may have an interest in.
1) Crescent Head School Exhibition : 17th and 18th of November 2018
Crescent Head Public School (CHPS), Parents & Citizens Association is presenting the ‘Coastal Chic Art Show’ for 2018 to raise funds for Playground Equipment for the students of CHPS.
The Coastal Chic Art Show will be launched at 5:30pm Saturday, 17th November with an evening of entertainment, beverage and food. The exhibition of artists work will continue for the duration of Sunday, 18th November from 10am to 2pm with family activities provided for the day.
The Committee invites artists to submit artworks of 2D or 3D medium, into this non-competitive exhibition.
Download Entry Forms here
For artwork enquiries or to enter the show, please contact Lati at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibition Terms and Conditions:
· All work must be the original work of the artist
· All artwork must be presented ready for hanging (This does apply to 3D sculptures/ artworks)
· All entries are accepted and displayed at their owner’s risk.
· The maximum size of art work is 1m x1m.
· Entry Fee per artist is $10.00 for up to three artworks. (Maximum of three entries per artist)
· Commission on sales will be applied at: 10% on sale of art works.
· Entry fee may be paid on the day of delivery.
· Labels must be attached to the back of each art work showing artists name, price and title.
· Postal or E-mail entries close Friday, 2nd November, 2018
· Artworks to be delivered to CHPS: Thursday, 15th November, 2018 Between 9am-12pm
· Artworks to be collected from CHPS: Monday, 19th November, 2018 Between 9am-12pm
· Opening night from 5:30pm, Saturday 17th November (Tickets for the Art Show Launch are $50 per person to attend). Family Day at the Art Show 10am – 2pm, Sunday 18th November
2) Art Show: Valla Beach 5th to 13th January 2019
At : Valla Beach Community Hall, Valla Beach Rd. Open 10am daily : Displaying Ceramics, Jewelery, Paintings, Furniture and Sculpture by local artists. Any enquiries contact Lyn Walsh 65 695470 .